After Google had announced Stadia in the GDC March 2019 the new cloud gaming platform, it is a good deal for the gamers who don’t have enough money to buy gaming pc worth of thousand dollars. Google Stadia Uses Google data center to help players play their favorite games. It lets you play in your Computer, TV, Tablet, Laptops, and Google Pixel Mobiles with no download, install, patches required to play the game. The only thing that is needed to play the game is a device with an internet connection and Google Chrome Browser. The Google Stadia has its Controller, which is similar to other controllers with just two buttons that are different from other controllers, which are capture button and google assistant button. Capture button helps you to record your gameplay with the highest quality of the video and google auxiliary button which allows players to immediately access the controller’s built-in microphone so they can get help from the Assistant for special in-game features integrated by game developers.
Table of Contents
- Games That Runs on Stadia Now
- Pricing of Google Stadia
- Gameplay Experience
- Google Stadia Launch Info
- Google Stadia Base
- Conclusion on Google Stadia In Nepal
Games That Runs on Stadia Now
- Bandai Namco – Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Bethesda – DOOM Eternal, DOOM 2016, Rage 2, The Elder Scrolls Online, Wolfenstein: Youngblood
- Bungie – Destiny 2
- Codemasters – GRID
- Deep Silver – Metro Exodus
- Drool – Thumper
- Giants Software – Farming Simulator 19
- Larian Studios – Baldur’s Gate 3
- nWay Games – Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
- Sega – Football Manager
- SNK – Samurai Shodown
- Square Enix – Final Fantasy XV, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 2K Games – NBA 2K, Borderlands 3
- Tequila Works – Gylt (Stadia exclusive)
- Warner Bros. – Mortal Kombat 11
- THQ – Darksiders Genesis
- Ubisoft – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Trials Rising, The Crew 2
Pricing of Google Stadia
Google Stadia has two kinds of Edition that are Google Stadia’s Founder Edition and Stadio Pro Edition Which is Monthly Subscription. Google Stadia’s Founder Edition is available in 14 countries which are mention bellow according to the list. Also, we hope the service will soon be started in Nepal!
The Stadia Pro Edition is worth US$ 9.99 & Founder’s Edition is worth of US$129 and the controller is US$69.
The Stadia Pro Edition will allow you to play games, stream in 4K 60FPS and a lot more cool features for $10 a month. Whereas the Google Stadia Founder Edition will give you the following features for paying $130
- Limited-edition Night Blue Controller
- Chromecast Ultra
- Three-month Stadia Pro Subscription
- One 3-month Buddy Pass to give Stadia Pro to a friend
- Your Own Stadia Name ( Limited Feature )
As mentioned before the gameplay experience is depended upon the internet connection which is of minimum 10mbps with 720p.
The Gameplay Experience is according to your internet connection as you can just see in the image above. The Google Stadia is a cool invention by Google don’t miss this chance get your google stadia here.
Google Stadia Launch Info
Google Stadia is a cool cloud gaming platform going to release in 2019 you guys must be interested in the Launch date. Google has confirmed its Launch in November of 2019 the games are given above and we have also got information that more games are going to be released soon.
Google Stadia Base
If you are disappointed by the paid edition announced by Google, We have got the news that Google Stadia Base is going to be a free version of the Google Stadia that is going to be launched in 2020. Google has not given any brief description of Google Stadia but many reporters have written as it is going to be available worldwide.
Conclusion on Google Stadia In Nepal
I have found that Google Stadia is really a good and amazing platform or the service for all the gamers. Also to the people who are willing to enjoy all the high-end games on their own device using their own hardware. The main back draw of this service is you will need a good internet speed but everyone in Nepal does not have a good internet connection. If you have a good internet connection then you can go for it. But you do not have a good internet connection then google stadia in Nepal is a bit hard to accept.